View our recommended resources below:
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides information on memorial benefits, health services, life insurance programs and more.
- The Social Security Administration allows survivors to report the death of the loved. The site also provides information on potential benefits that can be claimed by the survivors.
- The National Cemetery Administration (NCA) honors Veterans with a final resting place and lasting memorials that commemorate their service to our nation.
- S&O Captured Memories – 305-335-9955
- A/C Tables, Tents and Chairs – 305-620-0088
- Looxis – 786-280-3213
- Anointed Florist – 786-356-1171
- Rasool’s Men’s Wear – 305-759-1250
- ENT Summit Incorporated Women’s Clothing – 305-576-2721